Basher

Basher

Info

Rarity
Epic
Overall rating
Type
Attack
Element
Void

Characteristics

HP
13545
Attack
1498
Defense
903
C. Rate
15%
C. Damage
60%
Speed
95
Resistance
30
Accuracy
0

Skills of Basher

Splintering Bash

Splintering Bash

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Level 2 Damage +5%
Level 3 Damage +5%
Level 4 Damage +5%
Level 5 Damage +5%

Stinging Blast

Stinging Blast

Cooldown: 4 turns

Attacks all enemies. Increases the cooldown on one random target skill for 2 turns.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Level 2 Damage +5%
Level 3 Damage +10%
Level 4 Cooldown -1

Cause Fear

Cause Fear

Cooldown: 5 turns

Attacks 4 times at random. Has a 75% chance of placing a [Block Buffs] debuff for 2 turns.
Damage based on: [ATK] %@ Block Buffs
Level 2 Damage +10%
Level 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 5 Cooldown -1

Increases Ally HP in all battles by 25%

Aura

Increases Ally HP in all battles by 25%

Lore

Basher has never honored Skinwalkers’ traditions and never believed in Ch’arocah legends. The only thing he believes in is brute force. Having been exiled from his tribe in his childhood, he went to the south over the Redspike Mountains where he served first as a scout for the Ordun lords, then as cutthroat and torturer. Basher never speaks of his past and has never uttered his real name that was given to him by his mother. What makes him proud is his current nickname – Basher.

Ratings of Basher

LocationRating
Campaign
ArenaOffensive:
Defensive:
Clan bossWithout T6 mastery:
With T6 mastery:
Ice Golem’s Peak
Dragon’s Lair
Spider’s Den
Fire Knight’s Castle
Minotaur’s Labyrinth
Force Keep
Magic Keep
Spirit Keep
Void Keep

Masteries advices

Advices regarding the mastery choice for Basher.

T6: Warmaster or Giant Slayer?

This is based on Warmaster or Giant Slayer? . Please refer to the article for more informations.

Clan Boss

We recommend using Warmaster, the skill Splintering Bash hits 1 time, which will benefit more to Warmaster than Giant Slayer.

Arena

We recommend using Warmaster in the Arena, despite the number of hits any skill from Basher does.

Masteries for Basher

For Arena, Campaign, Faction Wars by ayumilove
For Clan Boss, Dungeons by ayumilove

Fusions

Basher
This champion used to be fused as part of the Kantra the Cyclone fusion!
Basher
This champion used to be fused as part of the Maulie Tankard fusion!
Basher
This champion used to be fused as part of the Tormin the Cold fusion!

Great videos on Basher


Updated on 2020-10-13