Haarken Greatblade

Haarken Greatblade

Info

Rarity
Epic
Faction
Overall rating
Type
Attack
Element
Void

Characteristics

HP
14865
Attack
1487
Defense
826
C. Rate
15%
C. Damage
60%
Speed
95
Resistance
30
Accuracy
0

Skills of Haarken Greatblade

Blooded Steel

Blooded Steel

Attacks 1 enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Damage Multiplier: 3.3 ATK
Damage based on: [ATK]

Fearsome Iron Slab

Fearsome Iron Slab

Cooldown: 4 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% Weaken debuff on the target for 2 turns before attacking.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +5%
Level 3: Damage 10%
Level 4: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Damage Multiplier: 6.2 ATK
Damage based on: [ATK]

Infectious Panic

Infectious Panic

Cooldown: 5 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Applies a Debuff Spread effect, taking 2 random debuffs from the target and placing them on all enemies. Also extends the duration of those debuffs by 2 turns. Will not extend the duration of debuffs on the initial target.
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Cooldown -1
Damage Multiplier: 5.5 ATK
Damage based on: [ATK]

Increases Ally ATK in Doom Tower by 32%.

Aura

Increases Ally ATK in Doom Tower by 32%.

Ratings of Haarken Greatblade

LocationRating
Campaign
ArenaOffensive:
Defensive:
Clan bossWithout T6 mastery:
With T6 mastery:
Ice Golem’s Peak
Dragon’s Lair
Spider’s Den
Fire Knight’s Castle
Minotaur’s Labyrinth
Force Keep
Magic Keep
Spirit Keep
Void Keep

Masteries advices

Advices regarding the mastery choice for Haarken Greatblade.

T6: Warmaster or Giant Slayer?

This is based on Warmaster or Giant Slayer? . Please refer to the article for more informations.

Clan Boss

We don't have enough information about Haarken Greatblade to determine whether he should have Warmaster or Giant Slayer as T6 mastery.

Arena

We recommend using Warmaster in the Arena, despite the number of hits any skill from Haarken Greatblade does.

Fusions

Haarken Greatblade is not part of any fusion

Updated on 2021-02-21