Taurus

Taurus

Info

Rarity
Epic
Overall rating
Type
Attack
Element
Magic

Characteristics

HP
17010
Attack
1310
Defense
859
C. Rate
15%
C. Damage
50%
Speed
101
Resistance
30
Accuracy
15

Skills of Taurus

Metabolize

Metabolize

Attacks 1 enemy. Heals by 20% of the damage inflicted if the target has a [Poison] debuff.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Damage +5%
Level 4: Damage +5%
Level 5: Damage +10%

Tendon Slash

Tendon Slash

Cooldown: 4 turns

Attacks 1 enemy. Has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns.
Damage based on: [ATK]
Level 2: Damage +5%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Damage +10%
Level 5: Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
Level 6: Cooldown -1

Toxic Nova

Toxic Nova

Cooldown: 5 turns

This Champion receives damage equal to 99% of their current HP. Places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 2 turns. Has an 80% chance of placing four 5% [Poison] debuffs on all enemies for 2 turns.
Level 2: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 3: Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
Level 4: Cooldown -1

Increases Ally ACC in Faction Crypts by 40.

Aura

Increases Ally ACC in Faction Crypts by 40.

Lore

Though Skinwalkers at large lack the secrets of steel or alchemy to truly challenge the powerful nations of Teleria, ancient tribal lore and knowledge of the land allow them to improvise. Thus the Taurus, in addition to his brute strength, has access to potent poisons crafted by the tribe’s shamans any venomous component they can find – be it a corrupted plant or a giant spider’s powdered mandibles. Such concoctions can be extremely virulent, if volatile and prone to poisoning the warrior using them as well as the intended targets. Though sheer animalistic toughness allows the Taurus to withstand the worst of the effects, having means of healing on hand is never a bad idea for any Warrior wishing to employ such tactics.

Ratings of Taurus

LocationRating
Campaign
ArenaOffensive:
Defensive:
Clan bossWithout T6 mastery:
With T6 mastery:
Ice Golem’s Peak
Dragon’s Lair
Spider’s Den
Fire Knight’s Castle
Minotaur’s Labyrinth
Force Keep
Magic Keep
Spirit Keep
Void Keep

Synergy

Taurus's abilities can be paired with the following champions for better results.
Poison and Counterattack
Mixing a champion having A1 applying a Poison debuff, and a champion able to place a counterattack buff on him, is a very good situational synergy that can be impressive during Clan Boss battles.
ValkyrieBarbarians
JizohLizardmen
SkullcrusherOgryn-Tribes
MartyrSacred Order

Masteries advices

Advices regarding the mastery choice for Taurus.

T6: Warmaster or Giant Slayer?

This is based on Warmaster or Giant Slayer? . Please refer to the article for more informations.

Clan Boss

We recommend using Warmaster, the skill Metabolize hits 1 time, which will benefit more to Warmaster than Giant Slayer.

Arena

We recommend using Warmaster in the Arena, despite the number of hits any skill from Taurus does.

Masteries for Taurus

For Arena, Campaign, Clan Boss, Dungeons, Faction Wars by ayumilove
For Clan Boss, Dungeons, Faction Wars by ayumilove

Fusions

Taurus is not part of any fusion

Great videos on Taurus

Youtube video from Stewgaming

Updated on 2021-02-21