How to link your Amazon Prime account to your RAID: Shadow Legends account
Step by step video
Frequently asked questions
Q1. What’s included in this offer?
This promotion includes brand-new Prime-exclusive Champions, as well as Prime-exclusive item and resource bundles. Everything in each Content Drop is yours to keep, and won’t automatically expire at the end of the promotion. Here’s what’s included:
- Drop 1 - Exclusive Epic Champion - Ultimate Galek (12/16/2019 - 12/29/2019)
- Drop 2 - 2,000,000 Silver & 700 Energy (12/30/2019 - 1/12/2020)
- Drop 3 - Exclusive Epic Champion - Whisper (1/13/2020 - 1/26/2020)
- Drop 4 - 3 Epic Skill Tomes & 40 Greater Potions (1/27/2020 - 2/9/2020)
- Drop 5 - Exclusive Epic Champion – Valla (2/10/2020 - 2/23/2020)
- Drop 6 - 5 Ancient Shards & 4 Rank 4 Chickens (2/24/2020 - 3/8/2020)
- Drop 7 - 3 Void Shards & 4 Superior Void Potions (3/9/2020 - 3/22/2020)
- Drop 8 - Six 6* Legendary ATK Artifacts & Three 3-Day XP Boosts (3/23/2020 - 4/5/2020)
Q2. Do I need an Amazon Prime membership to be eligible for Prime exclusive Raid: Shadow Legends offers?
Yes. You can sign up for a free Prime trial. Once you have signed up for your free trial, you can claim exclusive Raid: Shadow Legends Champions and items in-game. If you’re already an Amazon Prime member, you can access these exclusive offer(s) in Raid: Shadow Legends on Android or iOS. Please make sure you have the latest version of the game installed on your mobile device.
Q3. What happens to my content if I no longer have a Prime membership or my free trial expires?
Once you claim your content in-game, all content delivered to your Raid: Shadow Legends account is yours to keep, subject to any rules, regulations, or policies that apply to the content.
Q4. Can I claim this content if my free Amazon Prime trial expires?
No. You need an active Amazon Prime subscription to claim content.
Q5. Is this offer available in all regions?
This promotion is not available in India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, or embargoed regions.
Q6. How do I access this content?
All content is claimable within the mobile version of Raid: Shadow Legends. If you do not have the game installed on your mobile device, please visit the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) to download the game. Once you have the game on your device, you can access the content in-game.
Q7. What if I have an issue that is not addressed above?
If you are having issues with your Amazon Prime account, please visit Amazon Prime Help and Customer Service. For issues with your Raid: Shadow Legends account, you can contact Support in the following ways:
- Tap your Profile in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Tap “Info”.
- Tap “Support” and follow the on-screen prompts.
- Contacting Support via the link on Plarium website
- Contacting Support via [email protected]
Q8. When are these offers available and when do they expire?
- Content Drop 1 (12/16/2019 - 12/29/2019) - Exclusive Epic Champion - Ultimate Galek
- Content Drop 2 (12/30/2019 - 01/12/2020) - 2,000,000 Silver & 700 Energy
- Content Drop 3 (01/13/2020 - 01/26/2020) - Exclusive Epic Champion - Whisper
- Content Drop 4 (01/27/2020 - 02/09/2020) - 3 Epic Skill Tomes & 40 Greater Potions
- Content Drop 5 (02/10/2020 - 02/23/2020) - Exclusive Epic Champion - Valla
- Content Drop 6 (02/24/2020 - 03/08/2020) - 5 Ancient Shards & 4 Rank 4 Chickens
- Content Drop 7 (03/09/2020 - 03/22/2020) - 3 Void Shards & 4 Superior Void Potions
- Content Drop 8 (03/23/2020 - 04/05/2020) - Six 6* Legendary ATK Artifacts & Three 3-Day XP Boosts
All content is yours to keep once claimed, and won’t automatically expire once the promotion ends.
Q9. I cannot find the Prime-exclusive Raid: Shadow Legends offer in-game to claim content.
Once you’re in-game, you should see a pop-up interface showcasing the offer allowing you to log in with your Amazon Prime account and claim the available Content Drop.
If you don’t see the pop-up, follow these steps to get your free Prime-exclusive content:
- Open the hidden menu on the far-left side of the screen.
- Tap “Amazon Prime Champions, Loot, & More” to open the interface.
- Log in with your Amazon Prime account and claim your Content Drop.
Originally redacted by Amazon. For more information, follow the documentation on Amazon’s website.
How to pick your starter champion
This is a question every new player asks: which champion should I pick first? You have to choose between 4 champions, and here are some advices to help you!Read
Completing the artifact challenge
Read how you can complete it without spending all of your money. The artifact challenge is a common event in the game, rewarding the player with uncommon objects upon completion.Read