Patch 1.7: What’s new?
So, Patch 1.7 went live the 7th of May. After some updates were performed before the patch went live, we finally have a new version of the game, coming with its champion buffs and masteries changes. We’ll try to cover everything in this article!
After a few requests and a long time awaited, it has finally arrived!
You can have at most 3 referrals, and you will be rewarded based on their engagement in the game! This is the perfect time to bring all your friends into this game, and get 4 chances to summon a very nice legendary!
Note that the reward can only be collected once per slot. If one of your friends decides to stop the game, you can remove him from your referral slots and get a new friend in, however, you won’t receive the rewards twice.
Two new sets of 75 missions have been added to the game. The quests will probably be challenging, but the rewards are worth it: 3rd set of mission rewards a legendary tome, and the 4th set rewards the Arbiter.
Instead of granting a fix amount of Attack, it is now an enhanced version of Giant Slayer, with 60% proc chance and 10% (4% against bosses) bonus damage.
Chance of having a proc is down from 40% to 30%. Damage is left unchanged.
Target defense ignore on proc is up from 15% to 25%
Complete update: Increases damage inflicted to Shield by 25%. Bonus damage used to apply on target’s HP.
Champion healing at the beginning of the turn has been up from 3% to 6% of its max HP.
Decreases the target’s Turn Meter when this champion hits them with the default Skill for the first time. Decreases the Turn Meter by 20% with single-target skills and 5% with AoE skills. Occurs once per target.
Chance to get a buff extended is down from 35% to 30%.
Chance to extend the duration of a debuff on the target is down from 35% to 30%.
The updates performed on the champions will lead to a rework of our ranking. This will happen in the upcoming days, and we’ll make sure you get the most accurate data as soon as possible.
Holy Flame attacks 4 times at random. Each hit places a 2.5% (5% when ascended) Poison debuff for 2 turns.
She now revives all dead allies, instead of just one dead ally.
Bloodsucker damage slightly increased.
Tornado also buffs Ma’Shalled.
Base stats have been increased (HP, ATK, DEF).
Champion type changed, inducing updates on both Majestic Staff and Censure.
Champion type changed from Attack to HP, inducing an update on both Syphon and Face Down.
Agonize now has 85% (up from 25%) chance to place a DEF debuff on the target.
Leaden Legs decreases the Turn Meter of all enemies by 40%, up from 25%.
Wall of Thorns now attacks all enemies 1 time.
Scourge base cooldown decreased from 5 to 4 turns.
Blade Surge base cooldown decreased from 7 to 5 turns.
Immortality also heals the target ally by 10% of their max HP.
Toxic Nova base cooldown reduced from 6 to 5 turns.
Tactical Ace now has 40% chance (up from 25%) to steal 2 random buffs from the target.
Freezing cold now can provoke the target.
Standstill places a 30% Reflect Damage buff. DEF is increased by 10% for each dead ally.
Basic stats have been increased (SPD and HP) or decreased (DEF and ATK)
The Arbiter has been added to the list of collectable champions.
Clan Boss updates
- Maximum number of Clan Boss Keys a player can hold at the same time has been increased to 2.
- Clan Boss HP decreased by 40% for Easy and Normal Difficulties.
- Clan Boss Chests now drop a single stack of Potions – meaning that only one Reward slot can be taken up by Potions rather than several as it sometimes happened prior to 1.7.
Other updates worth mentionning
- Champion Vault slots can be increased up to 200 now.
- Divine Scrolls Drop increased in the Minotaur’s Labyrinth.
- Unkillable, Block Damage, Revive on Death, Stun, Sleep, Freeze, Provoke are no longer affected by Increase Buff/Debuff Duration effects.
- Damage caused by the [Reflect Damage] buff now ignores DEF.
- Numerous Champions had their Base or Ascended Stats very mildly adjusted.
- Victories in Gold I Tier now grant 2 Gold Medals instead of 1
- All Bosses now have increased Debuff Accuracy and Debuff Resistance.
- All Affinity Keeps will be available to new players for 7 days after the account has been created. After that, Affinity Keeps will be available as per the normal schedule.
- Counterattack is no longer triggered by reflected damage.
- Fixed the issue that caused certain status effects (buffs and debuffs) to affect the damage dealt by [HP Burn] and [Poison].
- Increase Champion’s Level in the Tavern 3 times Daily Mission had a bug that allowed it to be closed by increasing a Champion’s level in Battles.
[Patch 1.9] 12 new champions!
12 new champions have been released on July 26! Get a glance at those new champions, and find out how you can have them interact with your team!Read