After a bit of teasing, Plarium decided to release the 1.10 patch on Thursday, August 8th.
While adding a new faction with new champions, it also fixes some game issues, as well as adding:
- a new buff (Veil)
- a new Clan Boss difficulty
- new tournaments
The update also comes in with multiple champion re-balance, covered by the patch note edited by Plarium.
New Clan Boss Difficulty
A new clan boss difficulty has been added. Due to the apparition of 6 star artifacts, the Nightmare boss became a bit too easy, hence, welcome the “Ultra-Nightmare” difficulty!
- Void Shard Summoning Chances have been adjusted and brought up to match those of the Ancient Shard
- Minor changes to the Artifact Upgrade Events will be implemented to streamline the process and make it more convenient
- An option to delete an equipped Artifact has been added. The Artifact is lost, but removing it costs no Silver
- An option to open a specific Affinity Keep for 24 hours has been added. It costs 200 Gems for Magic, Spirit, and Force Keeps. And 300 Gems for the Void Keep
- Adjusted the Multi-Battle Champion queue to make it more convenient for the players
- Artifact Drops adjusted, High-Rank Legendary Artifacts are far more likely to drop from later Stages in the Dungeons (while Rare Artifacts drop rate has been decreased for those Stages). Earlier Stages have a decreased drop rate for High-Rank Legendary Artifacts
- Shaman, Jizoh, High Khatun, Yaga the Insatiable, and Dark Athel have been removed from the Sacred Shard Summons
- Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to sell an Artifact that was just taken from the Inbox
- Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to link a Plarium ID of an already existing account to a new account
- Fixed Hakkorhn Smashlord’s [Blood Offering] Skill, self-damage is no longer mitigated by the Champion’s DEF
- Fixed Zavia’s [Deadly Catalyst] Skill, it applies Block Revive properly now even if the target is killed by Warmaster/Giant Slayer damage