[Patch 1.10] What’s new?
After a bit of teasing, Plarium decided to release the 1.10 patch on Thursday, August 8th.
While adding a new faction with new champions, it also fixes some game issues, as well as adding:
- a new buff (Veil)
- a new Clan Boss difficulty *new tournaments
The update also comes in with multiple champion re-balance, covered by the patch note edited by Plarium.
New Clan Boss Difficulty
A new clan boss difficulty has been added. Due to the apparition of 6 star artifacts, the Nightmare boss became a bit too easy, hence, welcome the “Ultra-Nightmare” difficulty!
- Void Shard Summoning Chances have been adjusted and brought up to match those of the Ancient Shard
- Minor changes to the Artifact Upgrade Events will be implemented to streamline the process and make it more convenient
- An option to delete an equipped Artifact has been added. The Artifact is lost, but removing it costs no Silver
- An option to open a specific Affinity Keep for 24 hours has been added. It costs 200 Gems for Magic, Spirit, and Force Keeps. And 300 Gems for the Void Keep
- Adjusted the Multi-Battle Champion queue to make it more convenient for the players
- Artifact Drops adjusted, High-Rank Legendary Artifacts are far more likely to drop from later Stages in the Dungeons (while Rare Artifacts drop rate has been decreased for those Stages). Earlier Stages have a decreased drop rate for High-Rank Legendary Artifacts
- Shaman, Jizoh, High Khatun, Yaga the Insatiable, and Dark Athel have been removed from the Sacred Shard Summons
- Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to sell an Artifact that was just taken from the Inbox
- Fixed the error that appeared when attempting to link a Plarium ID of an already existing account to a new account
- Fixed Hakkorhn Smashlord’s [Blood Offering] Skill, self-damage is no longer mitigated by the Champion’s DEF
- Fixed Zavia’s [Deadly Catalyst] Skill, it applies Block Revive properly now even if the target is killed by Warmaster/Giant Slayer damage
1.8 is in the pipes! Are you ready?
Plarium confirmed they were soon releasing version 1.8. Find out if you're ready by going through our bullet point list !Read