[Patch 1.12] Champion rebalance from 19th of December

[Patch 1.12] Champion rebalance from 19th of December

This patch 1.12 is already at its second champion rebalance. Plarium finally recognizes some technically good champions require an update, and they take this opportunity to proving they care about the game in its current state, and the players. Let’s get into details.

Champions rebalanced

  • Black Knight

    Heavy Blow: Now has a 75% chance of placing a [Provoke] debuff for 1 turn (was a 100% chance on critical hits). Damage now depends on MAX HP.

    Lower Visor: Now places a 60% [Increase DEF] buff (was 30%).

    Last Breath: Decreased cooldown (from 6 turns to 4).

    Valorous [Passive]: Now places an [Unkillable] buff on this Champion for 1 turn if incoming damage exceeds 15% MAX HP in one attack (was 30% MAX HP).

  • Azure
    Basic SPD increased from 87 to 97.
  • Basher

    Splintering Bash: Increased debuff chance: Now has a 75% chance of placing a 25% [Weaken] debuff for 2 turns (was a 30% chance).

    Stinging Blast: Is now guaranteed to increase the cooldown of all the target’s skills by 1 turn (was only if the target had a [Block Buffs] debuff).

  • Bushi

    Added Aura: Now increases Ally SPD in the Arena by 20%.

    Deadly Edge: Damage increased.

    Unbending: Decreased cooldown (from 8 turns to 5).

  • Erinyes
    Razor Claws: Increased debuff chance and duration: now has a 90% chance of placing a 2.5% [Poison] debuff (5% when Ascended) for 2 turns (was a 30% chance of placing the debuff for 1 turn).
  • Faceless
    Ice Bolt: Decreased cooldown (from 5 turns to 3).
  • Galkut

    Mangle Limbs: Now has a 25% chance of placing a 60% [Decrease DEF] debuff for 2 turns (was a 50% chance of placing a 30% [Decrease DEF] debuff).

    Boom Barrage: Now places a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 2 turns (was a 75% chance of placing a [Bomb] that would detonate after 3 turns).

  • Hellgazer
    Basic SPD increased from 87 to 97.
  • Jinglehunter
    Jacked Frost: Increased debuff chance: Now has a 90% chance of placing a [Freeze] debuff on all enemies for 1 turn if this attack kills the target (was 50%).
  • Kytis

    Soul Reaper: Now has an 85% chance of placing a 100% [Heal Reduction] debuff for 2 turns (was only if the target had a [Continuous Heal] buff).

    Spikes: Now the attacks will be critical if the target has any buffs (was only if the target had a [Continuous Heal] buff).

  • Marksman
    Venom Arrow: Increased debuff duration: Now places a 5% [Poison] debuff for 2 turns (was 1 turn).
  • Souldrinker

    Raining Fire: Now decreases [Bomb] debuff detonation countdowns by 1 turn (was only if the target had a [Poison] debuff).

    Magma Blast: Increased debuff chance: Now has a 75% chance of placing a [Bomb] debuff that detonates after 3 turns (was 50%).

    Set Ablaze [Passive]: Increased debuff chance: Now has a 100% chance of placing two [Bomb] debuffs on each enemy that detonate after 2 turns when this Champion dies (was 80%).

  • Torturehelm

    Bloodlust: Damage increased.

    Unkillable [Passive]: Now revives this Champion with 50% HP when killed (was a 50% chance to revive).

  • Woad-Painted

    Undying Fury: Now heals this Champion by 100% HP (was 30% HP).

    Overpower: Damage is now proportional to this Champion’s MAX HP (was current HP).


You may also want to read:
Are 6 stars artifacts coming?
Are 6 stars artifacts coming?

Plarium may have indicated 6 stars artifacts were part of the next release. Find out what this feature may bring as well.

Read
iOS: How to fix the crash when launching the application
iOS: How to fix the crash when launching the application

Recent reports are showing that more than 50% of the gamers are having intermittent crashes on RAID: Shadow Legends. Find out how to avoid some of them!

Read