ToolsChampions comparator Masteries simulatorChampionsBest championsBuffs / debuffsRAID - CodexRedditTop submissions of May 3, 2021Reddit's top of May 3Find out what the Reddit community posted and upvotes the most on May 3.May 4May 2 If anyone is struggling with Dwarf 21, maybe try this team outPosted by /u/Aaron9811, this post hit a score of 405! Underpriest Brogni vs Nukers be like.. (sorry for bad edit :p)Posted by /u/TheUntamedCelery, this post hit a score of 146!A couple bad substats, but I'll take that quad!Posted by /u/FunMondays, this post hit a score of 102! As requested: 1 key unm no poisonsPosted by /u/Dikwad2974, this post hit a score of 106!Every single timePosted by /u/AirmanElmo, this post hit a score of 41!Personal Best 1key UNM!Posted by /u/Dikwad2974, this post hit a score of 32!Warmaiden has given upPosted by /u/Wise-Doughnut-3206, this post hit a score of 27!Going through my undead teams for FW and noticed this. No idea when I purchased all the masteries. What's the biggest F-up you've done playing this game?Posted by /u/reflexesofjackburton, this post hit a score of 28! Pretty sure Mortu gets an 80% chance for Peril against us in DT hard. Not 20% as advertisedPosted by /u/Which_Mud6689, this post hit a score of 29! Anyone else happy Plarium put a 5star chicken as the top reward on the Dragon Tournament? Usually it’s an epic book. Hopefully this is not just a one shot.Posted by /u/EmperorPervy, this post hit a score of 22!