Tier ListUpdated for patch 2.20
It is quite complicated to create the perfect ranking list. Every champion can be helpful, other champions are excellent alone, and some others, paired with the correct team, are absolute beasts. These pages will mostly give you a list of the best champions you can find, but those are based on their individual performance for each location you’re looking into.
Our champions are ranked using a 5 level classification:
- God Tier champions are the most singular champions. Their abilities are exceptional, making it a must-have champion.
- Top tier champions are considered as very useful champions. Since they are more common, we often see them in team composition or in the Arena.
- Exceptional champions are very common. Playrs tend to keep them as long as possible, until they find a good use of them.
- Good champions are also very common, but their use is very limited. These are often the go-to champions for beginners, until they get better champions.
- “Viable” champions are starting to be in the food category. Apart from some exceptions, they can be used as food to enhance other champions.
- “Trash” champions are definitely the food category. Don’t bother using them, get rid of them.
The tier list per location
Ice Golem's Peak
Build the best team possible for the Ice Golem's Peak using our updated Tier list!Read
Build the best team possible to grind the Minotaur's Labyrinth using our updated Tier list!Read
Fire Knight's Castle
Build the best team possible for the Fire Knight's Castle using our updated Tier list!Read
- The tier list is complicated to maintain. The old version of the tier list is not maintained anymore, but multiple good tier lists are arising from the community, and we took care of importing it
Our sources are composed of: